页面

2010年7月19日星期一

I want to enjoy a cooler summer

Summer, I am really looking to buy a fitch clothing. Outdoor temperature is so hot. in the direct rays of the sun where the temperature must exceed 35 degrees, even more high, more than 10 minutes spent in the outdoors I think they will melt. If I could wear a pair of shorts, as well as a short T-shirt, then outside so I would not feel that hot outside. And I could drink a cup of cold drink cool Look at David Beckham wearing fitch clothing walking on the beach, so that I envy. I also imagine a beach wearing his pants like walking on the beach, or wear cool in, holding a cup of cold drink on the beach in the sunshine. That is how enjoyable. Hot weather, I like wearing shorts and short sleeve, and so can make me feel light and ventilation throughout, and feel more comfortable. I can and my friends went to go outside to go shopping. As well as I can play basketball with my friends.I think I should do a part-time, earn more money. Perhaps I should find a shop selling cheap abercrombie. I have grown up, I do not want to over-dependence on family for financial support. So I hope that, through my own efforts to get what I want. I should find ways to make my summer better.

没有评论:

发表评论